Are you a yoga teacher interested in creative ways to support your students in their practice?
Are you looking to build a foundation of courageous, compassionate assists?
Or are you a yoga student seeking a deeper understanding of alignment within the flow of vinyasa?
In this workshop you will:
• Explore the two-way communication of assisting, listening to your own and another’s energetic and physical cues.
• Develop confidence and ease in connecting with students of varying levels of experience.
• Bring renewed attention to the breath and the voice as tools for assisting students.
• Gain direct experience in offering assists for foundational and challenging postures.
• See students’ bodies in new ways, so that you can offer personalized assists.
• Explore assisting as a unique aspect of practice and teaching.
April 23-27 (Mon-Fri), 8am-1 pm
Yoga Tree Teacher Training Center
175 De Haro St., 2nd floor
Open to certified teachers, those in teacher training and students interested in deepening their personal practice.
Receive 40 hours of Yoga Alliance continuing education credit: 28 contact hours and 12 hours of credit from your assigned self-study. This program qualifies towards the Janet Stone Yoga or Yoga Tree 500hr and 1000hr Teacher Training Programs. Janet’s public classes during the week are included.
*If you are taking the immersion for teacher training with Janet Stone Yoga or Yoga Tree’s Advanced Studies program, Janet’s public classes during this week are required, so please arrange to be available from 6:15-7:45pm on Tuesday & Thursday, April 24 & 26.
$508 | $408 by April 10
$308 for YT Enrolled 500Hr and 1,000Hr program students and JSY training students and graduates (contact a Yoga Tree Studio to purchase)