Join Janet Stone as she returns to her second home — Bali — for a training immersion like no other. We’ll immerse in daily sadhana (practice) to reconnect with our internal rhythm and inner knowing.
The stunning Bagus Jati Resort will be our home base, from which we will explore some of Bali’s cultural, spiritual and geographic landmarks. The training offers 108 hours toward Janet’s 200, 300 and 500 hour programs.
Bali is the perfect place to explore the rich earth and vast sky as we find tangible connections to what grounds us in the heart of the practice. This immersion is for teachers, non-teachers, and all other humans who want to embody yoga as a place between and within the fluctuations. We’ll begin with the foundation of our own practice that will emanate to those around us in class settings, work environments, home, love, children and so on. Then opening to the limitless sky comes with widening of our aperture/view point until these teachings become an offering to all beings.
We’ll meet in the middle of the rice fields at the luxurious Bagus Jati for ten days and nights, near Ubud, Bali, in the heart of the island. Setting our feet at the base of an active volcano, we can feel the power of the earth. As we hike to the top of the volcano at sunrise, we’ll reach for the limitless space all around.
- Daily Ritual – Traditional HATHA , modern vinyasa yoga, a little dabble in the Balinese tradition
- Foundation, form, and precision in your own body/practice
- Pranayama for grounding and expanding
- Daily Meditation
- Asana Lab – taking the postures and studying both gross body and subtle body aspects
- Sequencing for balanced living
- Dharma in living
- Ayurvedic practices
- Thai Massage/Fascia release/finding ways out of stuck patterns
- Hands-on Assisting
- Working along and with others to go deeper with truthfulness
Questions? Check out the FAQs & travel details.
Enrollment is open. The immersion counts for 108-hours toward Janet’s 200, 300, or 500 hour training.
A $1008 deposit is required to secure your spot; due to the nature of this training, the deposit is non-refundable.
Note: If you want to join Janet in Bali, but a retreat is more your style, she is offering a retreat at Bali Soulshine from March 21-27, 2021.
- Please book flights that are fully refundable or can be flexibly re-booked, since uncertainty still remains, and flexibility is necessary. Our community in Bali tells us that international travel is anticipated to resume late in 2020 or early in 2021.
- If travel restrictions limit travel or would lead to challenging quarantine times, the deposit can be transferred to rescheduled training dates, or refundable if those dates do not work for you.
- It is likely that Bali (and all of Indonesia) will require a covid test before travel.
- Payment of your remaining balance will be much closer to the training, when we are certain the training can occur.
Immersion Activities at Bagus Jati:
Balinese Purification Ritual “Melukat” and Blessing
A visit to Gunung Kawi Sebatu temple, followed by a beautiful walk down to the holy spring for a purification and blessing ceremony where you immerse yourself in the purest water in Bali.