A Spacious Gathering for Yoga Practice
In a secluded, contained environment, we’ll explore the practice of yoga as a source of renewal and revitalization. As 2020 slips into our rearview mirror, we will take every precaution and arrive at a place that holds space for healing and nourishing from the inside out. In the serenity of the jungle, we’ll turn off all our devices to go offline from the buzz of it all and go online with our hearts, breath, and practice.
For 7 days we’ll collectively commit to being off-grid. We’ll spend our days plugged into asana, meditation, pranayama, and chanting to support a return to the center of our being. These practices, along with plenty of time for beach, play, and rest, will strengthen the energetic body and help us connect with our innermost intention for this new year while honoring the intensity and challenge that has been this last year.
Amidst the surf and cliffs along the coast of Mexico, we will revel in stillness, quiet evenings, and moments emerged in nature. This spacious gathering will be about simplicity, ease, and celebrating the joy of this life.
*Let me be clear, the rooms have no electricity and no connectivity… just nature, quiet, and time to listen to the breath.
Registration & Pricing
Enrollment is open, and super early rates are in effect through October 31, 2020 (rates will increase Nov. 1).
Due the requirements for social spaciousness, capacity for this gathering is very limited.
A $508 deposit is required to secure your spot.
- Lodging from December 26-January 2
- All meals beginning with dinner on December 26 and ending with breakfast on January 2.
- Daily morning practice + some afternoon practices
- airfare from your origin city to Puerto Vallarta
- ground transportation to and from the Puerto Vallarta Airport
- the arrival shuttle is $90 USD for up to 4 people and the departure shuttle is $65 for up to 4 people
- We will group you according to arrival time and you’ll be asked to wear masks and travel with windows open
- payment for airport shuttles is in cash, directly to the driver
- Single room: Private room with en suite. (special rate to allow private lodging during covid)
- Double room: Shared space, only for those already sheltering in place together. Listed rate is per person.
- Dorm: Typically holds 8 guests, but will be segmented and spaced to hold a maximum of 4. Listed rate is per person.
Travel details and inclusions
- Please book flights that are fully refundable or can be flexibly re-booked, since uncertainty still remains, and flexibility is necessary. Direct flights are available from many west coast cities.
- If travel restrictions limit travel or would lead to challenging quarantine times, deposits will be fully refundable.
- If available, we strongly encourage those joining to get covid tests before travel, even if you have no symptoms. If you have any symptoms prior to gathering, your deposit will be fully refundable.
- Payment of your remaining balance will be due 2 weeks prior to arrival in Mexico, when we have a more certain sense that the trip can happen.