Join me for a pop up weekend retreat in the Mayacamas Mountains just north of the Bay Area. This retreat is an opportunity to practice together, unplug, unwind and rejuvenate.
Mandala Springs is a beautiful, serene new retreat center spread over 112 acres of forested hills, with several brooks running through the property.
Amenities and Activities
- Daily yoga practice with Janet
- Evening Bonfire
- Boating, Paddle Boarding and Water Activities on the pond
- Hiking Trails and yoga platforms all around the property
- Star Gazing
- Lawn Games
Social distancing protocols
- Masks/face coverings will be required in public spaces.
- For practice, mats will be spaced at least 6 feet apart. Masks will be worn until everyone is on their mat, taken off for practice, and placed back on for departure.
- If you want props, bring your own.
- Disinfection practices will be in place in public spaces, shared bathrooms, and sleeping spaces.
- The property is vast and spacious allowing for spacious hikes and quiet time.
- We highly recommend getting a covid test ~3 days before arrival.
- Camping | flat clear spots in the meadow Each camper will get their own spot (currently Full; complete the registration form to join the waitlist)
- Shared Cabins | 2 bedroom cabin with shared bath Bedrooms are semi-private and divided by a barn door. (you have to walk through each of the bedrooms to get out of the cabin or to get to the bathroom); limited spots remaining; please complete the registration form, and email [email protected] before submitting your deposit.
- Private room with shared bath These are private bedrooms in a lodge/house. Bathrooms are shared among 2-3 rooms. Most of these rooms are usually shared rooms and may have two twin beds; limited spots remaining; please complete the registration form, and email [email protected] before submitting your deposit.
- Private Cabin with en suite This is a two room cabin with a private bathroom. Very cozy; limited spots remaining; please complete the registration form, and email [email protected] before submitting your deposit.
Registration and Policies
- A $308 deposit is required to secure your spot. This deposit is non-refundable, except for covid-related concerns (e.g., restrictions on travel, covid exposure or symptoms)
- Remaining fees are due by the arrival date.
If you have questions about the retreat, please email [email protected]