Coastal village retreat in Croatia…hopefully
As we hope to emerge from our homes and enter the world (hopefully, fingers-crossed we can do so with health and safety), retreat to the sun-splashed Dalmatian coast this summer.
Bask on Croatian beaches, restoring and renewing in the healing Adriatic sea at our friends’ boutique retreat center in the tiny village of Brsecine. Start each day with an invigorating Yoga practice, combining meditation, asana, and chanting to cultivate deep inner connection.
In the evenings steep in the golden light, human connection, and enjoy nourishing food under the setting sun. We’ll practice, dine and play outside with an abundance of ease and caution.
This retreat program beautifully weaves together daily yoga practice, time for deep connection to nature and breathtaking views of the Croatian archipelago, and space for reflection.
The retreat includes:
- Accommodation at the beautiful, family-owned Ninon.
- Breakfast and Dinner daily, starting with dinner on July 24 and ending with breakfast on July 31.
- Daily morning practice by the pool
- 2-3 afternoon/evening practices
- Lunch: available at Ninon for a modest fee, or on your own if you are exploring
- Excursions: options will be shared upon arrival, and will be based upon what is recommended with regard to covid-19.
- Airfare and ground transportation.
- Tips for the staff (about $10/day/per person)
Policies regarding covid-19
- The EU just announced that they will allow US travelers who are vaccinated to enter the region. Currently, travel to Croatia is possible with a negative PCR test. We will continue to watch travel requirements and communicate them.
- If cancellation is necessary due to covid related restrictions to travel, deposits will be refundable, and we encourage everyone to book directly with their airline (as 3rd party sites slowed refunds last year).
- We hope these are abundant precautions and that we will be able to gather with safety and ease. Specific precautions around mask, social spaciousness and travel will be based upon caseloads and local and global public health guidance.
- Practices and meals will be held outside.
- We highly recommend booking flights directly through your preferred airline. While we are very hopeful the retreat will go as planned, last year we learned that those who booked through travel agents and online systems had a much more difficult time changing flights and getting refunds when they were necessary.
- Plan to arrive in Dubrovnik by mid-afternoon on July 24, and to depart sometime after 2 pm on July 31.
- It is highly likely that a negative covid PCR test will be required for entry, and/or that you will need to present evidence of full vaccination.
- Ground transportation is not included. Uber is the easiest way to travel the 45 minutes to the retreat space. We can help connect those of you arriving at similar times so you can share the ride.
Registration is Open
Early registration rates are in effect through May 31, 2021; rates will increase by $300 on June 1.