Bali cancelled. Amsterdam cancelled. Vienna cancelled. Greece cancelled. Morocco cancelled. Human contact….cancelled.
We’ve spent so much of this time postponing, refunding, cancelling events and this is our first glimpse, hope, attempt to carefully come together and rebuild our sense of self amidst healthy community in a warm sumptuous spot.
We will take every precaution and yet arrive at this place that hold so much history and turn off all our devices and go offline from the buzz of it all and go online with our hearts, breath, and collective practice.
Over 7 days, we’ll explore the practice of yoga as a source of renewal and revitalization.
Each day will begin with an extended morning practice including meditation, pranayama, chanting and asana to support returning to the center of our being, strengthening the energetic body and helping us connect with our innermost intention.
Amidst the pristine jungles along the coast, we’ll revel in stillness, quiet evenings, and moments emerged in nature. This retreat will be about simplicity, ease, and celebrating the joy of this life.
Registration & Pricing
Enrollment is open, and early rates are in effect through July 16, 2020.
An $808 deposit is required to secure your spot.
- Lodging and all meals from August 1-8
- Daily morning practice + some afternoon practices
- Transportation from Puerta Vallarta airport to Haramara
Travel details and inclusions
- Please book flights that are fully refundable or can be flexibly re-booked, since uncertainty still remains, and flexibility is necessary. Direct flights are available from many west coast cities.
- If travel restrictions limit travel or would lead to challenging quarantine times, deposits will be fully refundable.
- If available, we strongly encourage those joining to get covid tests before travel, even if you have no symptoms. If you have any symptoms prior to gathering, your deposit will be fully refundable.
- Payment of your remaining balance will be due 2 weeks prior to arrival in Mexico, when we have a more certain sense that the trip can happen.