This summer, retreat to the foothills of the Atlas mountains, 45 minutes from the one thousand year old city of Marrakech.
We’ll spend 8 days and 7 nights in the stunning landscape of Morocco. Panoramic views of the Atlas mountain, the Ourika valley, and the National Park set the stage for a wider perspective, as we make space for rest and play.
In addition to daily yoga practices, a traditional hammam (spa) is located onsite for luxurious treatments and rejuvenation. Adventure abounds outside the hotel compound, with the opportunity to trek to the highest peak in North Africa, to visit villages that manufacture pottery using ancient techniques or to go for a ride in a hot air balloon.
Included in the Retreat
- 5-star lodging at the beautiful Kasbah Bab Ourika
- Daily morning practice
- 2-3 afternoon practice sessions
- A group excursion to Marrakech to visit the medina and its many souks (marketplaces)
- Breakfast and dinner daily, starting with dinner on July 5 and ending with breakfast on July 12. Lunches will be on your own, to make space for lazy afternoons, adventurous excursions or visits to nearby villages.
- Ground transportation from the airport to the retreat center (about a 1 hour drive each way)
Super early enrollment for the retreat is open!!
Prices are listed in USD.Rates below will be in effect until January 15, 2020, at which time they will increase by $250.
A deposit of $808 is required to hold your spot. Options to pay the remaining balance include a 10-month payment plan and paying the remainder in full via check or card in spring 2020.