As the light dissipates, our bodies are called to slow down, even as the world outside keeps moving in frenetic laps. During this week, drop into the body, mind, spirit to find spaces between effort and surrender, allowing our systems to release into its great integrative power.
Join Janet for a nourishing and introspective week.
- Ways to replenish the nervous system
- Practices to move out of the fight or flight cyclical response and learn to nourish adrenals
- Slow and fluid sequences to cultivate sustainable power from the inside out
- Restorative postures that can be woven into your practice and teachings
- Meditation to refill mind, body, spirit
- Pranayama to balance hormone levels
- Chanting to awaken your hearts longing
- Teach from a space of integration and ease
- Subtle body teachings
- Koshas: layers of the subtle body
- 5 elements: aspects of moving from grounding to spaciousness
- Prana Vayus: the movement of prana/energy through the body
- Ways to integrate introspective movement into personal practice and teaching
Schedule & Location
December 10-14, Mon-Fri
7:30 am-12:30 pm
Yoga Tree Training Center
175 De Haro, San Francisco
Janet’s Public classes
Tuesday, Dec. 11, 6:15-7:45 pm
Thursday, Dec. 13, 6:15-7:45 pm
Friday, Dec. 14, 4:30-6:00 pm
Yoga Tree Castro
97 Collingwood, San Francisco
Teachers receive 40 hours of Yoga Alliance Continuing Education credit (28 contact hours and 12 hours of credit from assigned self-study). This program qualifies towards the Janet Stone Yoga or Yoga Tree 500- and 1000-hour Teacher Training programs.
*Training includes Janet’s public classes on December. 11, 13, 14 (Tuesday-Thursday 6:15-7:45 pm & Friday 4:30-6 pm). Classes to be used during training only (Yoga Tree cannot make any exceptions). If taking this training for Continuing Education credit and classes are missed, you’ll need to make up the class in order to receive credit (which can be any of Janet’s public classes). Standard class fees apply.
This course also qualifies for credit in the Yoga Tree Continuing Education Program.
**$208 JSY and YT trainees; call Yoga Tree to enroll +1-415-655-3936, or register in-person at any Yoga Tree studio.
$408 | $308 by November 26***
$208 JSY and Yoga Tree teacher trainees**