January 7 – February 4, 2017
For five consecutive Saturdays, we’ll gather before sunrise for meditation, pranayama, bhakti, and exploration of sankalpa—our deepest soul longing. We’ll explore ways to bring the practice into our homes and into our lives in the world, and then we’ll practice together in Janet’s public class from 9-10:45 am.Register now
You’ll be encouraged to build and sustain a personalized daily home practice with the support of the community. All of Janet’s public classes during this time are included.**
We will explore:
• How to carve out time (even a little) for practice
• Sun Salutations with intention
• Morning cleansing rituals based on Ayurvedic principles
• Loosening the grip of the habits and patterns that keep us from our sankalpa
• Nourishment & food as ritual
• How to create an altar and practice space
14 Classes with Janet | Sat 9-10:45am, Tu/Th 6:15-7:45pm
Whether you’re a teacher or a student on this path, this 5-week series will form an invaluable foundation to living yoga.
After completing the five weeks and 14 public classes with Janet, students will be eligible for 50 Yoga Alliance approved hours, which count toward the Janet Stone Yoga and Yoga Tree 300/500 hour programs.
$408 | $308 by December 15
$208 for JSY and YTT trainees (contact a Yoga Tree Studio to purchase)