Let’s tiptoe out of our caves and safely meet with one another and honor the doings and undoing of this past year.
As we arrive at the one-year marker point of our shelter in place, we’ll gather (still with social spaciousness) and reawaken together as a community. We’ll pause to reflect on new intentions, and to eat, breathe, practice yoga together on this beautiful property in Northern California.
This weekend will be an opportunity to heal, to revitalize and to re-ignite curiosity about the world and ourselves.
Nourish your body, mind and soul through yoga, community, and the surrounding natural beauty of Mandala Springs, a beautiful, serene new retreat center spread over 112 acres of forested hills, with several streams and deer families running through the property.
Activities & Schedule
- The retreat will begin with afternoon practice on Friday, March 12 and end on Sunday, March 14 after breakfast
- Daily yoga practice with Janet
- Evening Bonfire
- Hiking Trails and yoga platforms all around the property
- Star Gazing
Social distancing protocols
- Masks/face coverings will be required in public spaces.
- Mats will be spaced 6 feet apart (those is social pods can be closer together).
- Masks will be worn until everyone is on their mat, taken off for practice, and placed back on for departure. Windows will also be open (mornings will be chilly)
- We recommend bringing your own props, or you can check out a set for use the full weekend
- Disinfection practices will be in place in public spaces, shared bathrooms, and sleeping spaces.
- The property is vast and spacious allowing for spacious hikes and quiet time.
- We will ask for a negative covid test from within 72 hours of arrival and/or proof of vaccine
- If we cannot hold the retreat as a result of covid-related restrictions, all deposits will be refunded.
Enrollment is open, and early rates are in effect until March 4
Registration fees will increase by $100 on March 5.
- Camping | A few spots are available. Due to cold overnight temperatures, this option is appropriate if you have a van or camper
- (FULL) Shared cottage with en suite | Standalone cottage with two beds, kitchenette and en suite bathroom
- Pod | small single room in a house with shared bathroom (some pods have a private entrance, and you will have to go outside to get to a bathroom), shared kitchen access
- (FULL) Private room with shared bath | single room in a house with a shared bathroom and shared kitchen access
- (FULL) Single Cottage with en suite | Standalone cottage with kitchenette and private bathroom