Over three days, we’ll gather (virtually), for a moment to unwind and reconnect.
This will be a time for deep reflection, nourishment, building strength, power of surrender and gift of discernment. Together (virtually) we will move through this course as a global community. With practices designed to unwind, enliven and rest, the weekend will support you in integrating all that is going on in the world and finding your own center of calm amidst it.
Friday | Unwinding Release the tensions from the week and reset the nervous system
Saturday | Vigor & Vitality Enliven the physical and energetic bodies
Sunday | Stillness Surrender into a state of calm and ease
- Daily meditation, pranayama, mantra and asana for each theme. These are pre-recorded, and you can practice any time during the day
- Live meet-ups on Friday and Sunday (these will be recorded in case you miss them)
- Janet’s Live virtual practice on Saturday (9 am PDT)
- Group discussion on Saturday
- Daily journal prompts
- Encouragement for self-nurturing throughout the weekend: set down your devices for a half day, take a bath, a nap, a walk, or do a creative activity.
- Music by DJ Drez & Marti Nikko
What you will need
- Space to roll out a yoga mat (and privacy if possible)
- Any props you love to have (none are required, but support is so welcomed)
- Internet connection and a device for part of the day
- A journal
- A VPN if Vimeo is blocked where you live (e.g., Indonesia, China)
- The retreat will be offered via Academy of Mine, an interactive course platform
- Live meetup, 6pm PDT on Friday, 3 April
- Live practice, 9 am PDT on Saturday, 4 April
- Live meetup, 3 pm on Sunday, 5 April.
- These will be recorded if you cannot join live.
- After the weekend, you have ongoing access to the practices and live discussions.
- You will be automatically enrolled in the retreat upon payment. In addition, you’ll receive a detailed email on Thursday, April 2, with information on how access the retreat and get started. Email [email protected] if you do not receive that message.
- The retreat can be taken for 6 non-contact continuing education hours (Yoga Alliance approved) or applied to one of Janet’s training programs.
Enroll via the boxes below. There are two options: The Virtual retreat only (which includes Janet’s live virtual practice on Saturday, April 4) or the Virtual retreat including live sessions on March 31, April 4, 7 & 11.
You’ll receive an automated email with details upon enrollment.
Current listed rates reflect early enrollment, rates will increase on March 30.
If you have extenuating circumstances, email [email protected]yoga.com for sliding scale options.
Email [email protected] with any questions.